Concerning the SLC
(adapted from analysis Paper Guide, aim Loma Nazarene University, 2010)
Step one: Be described as a Strategic Reader and Scholar
Also before your paper is assigned, make use of the tools you’ve been provided by your trainer and GSI, and create tools you can make use of later on.
Start to see the handout “Be a Strategic Reader and Scholar” to find out more.
Step two: Understand the Project
- Complimentary subject option or assigned?
- Sort of paper: Informative? Persuasive? Other?
- Any terminology in project not yet determined?
- Library research required or needed? Simply how much?
- Exactly exactly What design of citation is needed?
- Can you break the assignment into components? Continue reading